Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Uses of 3D Graphics Design

3D graphic design has applications in almost every area of graphic design and its various uses are as mentioned below:
It is used in education in making presentation by using graphs, charts and other visual enhancements.
In the entertainment area, it has got a distinctive place. You have seen in motion picture the way 3D technology is being utilized. It is used in most of the movies and advertisement to make an impact on the mind of the prospect.
The use of 3D graphic design is increasing day by day in website designing. You can see the creative work done by designer on various websites.
3D Graphic design has administrative applications. You have seen from the road sign to the layout of critical project of construction or other technical manuals 3D designing is being used these days.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I can express as you do. What a blog? Can you give the names of websites who are paying for bloggers? I am sure you must be making tons of money. I want to do the same, but in own sweet time. Meanwhile I have worked on my interests and posted some micro-jobs on how to edit photograph,freelance photographyand www.envato.com. Mostly I have my writing skills on offer. Many have responded. I am happy as anyone can be.

    ReplyDelete